600 CFM, 99.97% HEPA Filter, 120V.
Designed for the toughest air cleaning jobs, the high capacity F115 surface-mounted air cleaner uses four filters to help clean indoor air. It works great in laboratories, locker rooms, casinos, nursing home common areas and other larger spaces. It attaches to any type of ceiling and needs little overhead clearance, thanks to a compact case that extends only nine and three-fourths inches into the room. The attractive cover snaps off for quick access to the prefilters, media filters, and sorbent media. It's also relatively quiet.
- High Efficiency Particulate AIR (HEPA) filter models are 99.97% efficient and the D.O.P. particle filter models are 95% efficient at 0.3 micron particles. Both models are more efficient on particles smaller and larger.
- F114 two-speed, direct-drive, forward curve, motor/blower models deliver up to 325 cfm (550 m3/hr).
- F115 single speed models deliver up to 600 cfm (1020 m3/hr).
- Select models include CPZ disposable canisters for odor control.
- Light colored covers complement the ceiling finish.
- Available in 120 Vac, 60 Hz or 220-240 Vac.
- 50/60 Hz models.
|Voltage||120 Vac, 60 Hz, 1 PHS, 7.2A
|Particulates at 0.3 Micron (DOP Test)
|Air Volume in cfm
||White cabinet and cover
||Single speed, direct drive, forward curve|
We Also Recommend