850 CFM, 99.97% Hepa Filter and CPZ, White, 120V.
Designed for drop ceilings, the F111 semiflush-mounted air cleaner fits neatly in the space occupied by a two by four foot ceiling panel. With only 4 and a half inches of the unit visible, and a white grille that matches typical overhead fixtures, it blends right in. (A black lid is available for darker ceilings.) The F111 removes airborne particles such as dust, soot , and some cooking smoke from the air circulated through the filter.åÊ You'll find the F111 deployed in spaces where particle counts are typically high and odors are a part of doing business - offices, bingo halls, restaurants, computer rooms, medical clinics, beauty shops, print shops and funeral homes, just to name a few.
- High Efficiency Particulate Air (HEPA) filter models are 99.97% efficient and the hospital grade particle filter models are 95% efficient at 0.3 micron particles. Both models are more efficient on particles smaller and larger. There is also a 95% ASHRAE model.
- Circulates up to 1250 cfm.
- Designed to overcome the increase in air flow resistance normally caused by filter loading.
- White or black color cover to complement the ceiling.
- CPZ module removes up to 95% of the space odors for up to 24 months.
- 3-Speed remote wall switch ( 3-speed models only)
|Voltage||120 Vac, 60 Hz, 7.0A
|Particulates at 0.3 Micron (DOP Test)
|Air Volume in cfm
||Three speed direct drive forward curve|
We Also Recommend