1250 CFM Electronic Air Cleaner, Beige.
Operating efficiently overhead, the F90 handles the air filtration needs of larger areas such as bingo and billiard halls, bowling centers, bars and restaurants. The F90 features an attractive, clean appearance. To coordinate with any room decor, units are available in traditional black with wood grain trim, or in neutral gray.
Contains two FC37B heavy-duty commercial cells, 1250 CFM, a power supply assembly, two prefilters, cover with grille, a power and speed control switch, a performance selection switch, a test button, a three speed motor driven fan, anåÊ interlock switch for the cover and grille, a power cord, and LED indication of system operation.
- Removes staining dirt from the air, as measured by the Initial Dust Spot Method using atmospheric dust; refer to the American Society of Heating, Refrigerating, and Air Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE) Standard 52.1-92.
- Three-speed fan circulates up to 1250 cfm (35 cu m/minute).
- Solid state power supply is self-regulating, maintains peak efficiency over a wide range of cell dirt-loading conditions, and provides nonlethal current levels.
- Interlock switch prevents operation when cover is open or grille is not in place.
- Heavy-duty commercial cells, prefilter, and grille are removable for cleaning.
- Three-position adjustable discharge louvers control direction of discharged air.
- Light-emitting diodes (LED) indicate ON and CHECK; WASH LED optional.
|Voltage||120 Vac, 60 Hz,
|Installed Weight||65 lbs.
|Air Volume in cfm
||High = 1250, Med = 1020, Low = 800