SpecificallyåÊdesigned for drop ceilings, the F57A is ideal for large spaces. Use it in banquet rooms, lounges, conference areas and training rooms - anywhere there is a large volume of air to filter and a drop ceiling with at least 13 and one half inches clearance above. That clearance can be reduced to 5 and one half inches with the optional skirting kit.
Contains two FC37B heavy duty commercial cells, 1030 CFM, power supply assembly, prefilter, inlet-outlet grille, power and speed control switch, performance selection switch, collector test button, three-speed motor-driven fan, interlock switch for the access grille, exhaust air vent.
- Removes staining dirt from the air as measured by the Dust Spot Method using atmospheric dust; refer to the American Society of Heating, Refrigerating, and Air Conditioning Engineers Standard 52.1-92.
- Three-speed motor-driven fan circulates up to 1030 cfm (1750 cu m/hr) on F57A, up to 485 cfm (714 cu m/hr) on F57B.
- Solid state power supply is self-regulating and maintains peak efficiency during a wide range of cell dirt-loading conditions.
- Interlock switch prevents operation when the grille is open.
- Heavy duty commercial cells and prefilter are removable for cleaning.
- Air vent provides dilution of gaseous contaminants.
- Provides Coanda air distribution by drawing in dirty air, cleaning it electronically, and recirculating the clean air in four directions throughout the space.
- Test button shows the presence of high voltage.
- Light emitting diodes (LED) indicate ON and CHECK; the WASH LED is optional.
|Voltage||120 Vac, 60 Hz, 3.9A
|Installed Weight||83 lbs.
|Air Volume in cfm
||High = 1030, Med = 690, Low = 555
We Also Recommend